Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New or used S550 parts wanted

Hi all,

im in the market for some new bits and pieces and wondering where people go for parts in the uk? Iíve looked at CJ pony parts and American muscle etc... but wondered if there was anywhere anyone could recommend in the uk?

im after, springs, cold air intake, exhaust and some dress up items.

apologies if Iíve posted this in the wrong place.

cheers

Dan

I visited gt101 in Colchester recently and they could help you spend some money I'm sure....
    2018 V8 Shadow Edition in Platinum White.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-evans View Post
      Hi all,

im in the market for some new bits and pieces and wondering where people go for parts in the uk? Iíve looked at CJ pony parts and American muscle etc... but wondered if there was anywhere anyone could recommend in the uk?

im after, springs, cold air intake, exhaust and some dress up items.

apologies if Iíve posted this in the wrong place.

cheers

Dan
      eBay has a lot of goodies and also a lot of crap lol check for good brands and reviews from the seller. Amazon UK also has quite a few nice parts.

Comment

Hi Dan

i have bought all of my parts from either David at GT101 or Guy at Nemesis UK. Both are super helpful and very knowledgeable and GT101 have an amazing workshop facility if you are after having bits fitted. As someone who has worked in car main dealers for 28 years both of these are up there with the best I have dealt with. Hope that helps!

Comment

I agree on nemesis, I've bought plenty from them, delivery and communications are great. There's also steeda. When I do need garage services I will certainly be taking a trip to gt101.

If you're not in a hurry, normally they have very good discounts for black Friday which isn't long now...

Comment

I've got front and rear Springs if your still looking.
            I've sent you a PM.
            Cheers, Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X