Wanted t5 five speed (world class) transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted t5 five speed (world class) transmission

Hi All, I am after a World Class T5 Transmission, /Bellhousing/ Transmission Crossmember / Clutch Fork/ and Front Propshaft Yoke for my '68 fastback . Contact me on 07873735016 or PM me Cheers Tom
    '68 Fastback running a 289cui.

Modern driveline or summit, ship it in with StS imports. Bunch of little crap needed with this swap, best to get everything at once to be able to do the job
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Couldn’t agree more, the dude who put mine in piecemealed it with bodges. The gearbox and clutch are fine but the pedal assembly, cable and trans mount all have been replaced, do it right and do it once, if only!!!

hows this for a pedal!!! Not mine now thankfully went with a mustang Steve set up
      Attached Files

Comment

This may be of interest to you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123947512213

Comment

Have managed to get hold of a refurbished T5 transmission and lots of other parts. Thanks for your comments duly noted .
          '68 Fastback running a 289cui.

Comment

Working...
          X