65 Mustang Parts

Hi Guy's

After some recommendations for the best places to source the following:-

HEATER SWITCH ASS 2 SPEED C4DZ-18578

TEMP CONTROL CABLE C5ZZ-18518-B

HEATER BLOWER MOTOR 2 SPEED CODZ-18527-A

HEATER BOX ASS C5ZZ-18A542-K

HEATER JUMPER HARNESS C5ZZ-18570-JMP

DEFROST DUCT KIT C5ZZ-18490-K (we have this in stock)

HEATER CONTROL CABLES C5ZZ-18518-52-K

HEATER PLATE & KNOB KIT C5ZZ-18A651-KIT

HEAT PLENUM C5ZZ-18471-A

HEATER CORE C5DZ-18476-A

STEEL DASH PANEL ASS C5ZZ-6504320-A

HEATER SLIDER CONTROLS

I HAVE A MALLORY UNILITE DISTRIBUTOR FITTED WITH ELECTRONIC IGNITION & I NEED THE CORRECT BALLAST RESISTOR

I could also do with a dash for a 65

Any help would be greatly appreciated and apologies if this is in the wrong section (new to posting on the forum)

Many thanks in advance

https://mustangmaniac.co.uk/

Comment

I use a few sources ebays always handy if you’re patient also look on eBay.com not co.uk sometimes the parts are there instead, I’ve used a few American sites also but shipping can be a pain.

for some of the small things you’re after try this guy in the states I’ve used him a few times for small parts howardnhill@comcast.net gets a lot of ACP parts which so far have been good quality

cjpony carry everything but shipping can be a killer of you could get stuff shipped to Ron Fenton (he’s on here) might work out cheaper

mustang maniac also stock just about everything too

shop around is my advice

Comment

Hi my names steve I live in Kent and have a lot of the parts your looking for if you still need them please call 01233 860773 thanks steve

Comment

Steve is your man. Excellent assistance to me on many occasions
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
          X