Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

69 Mustang front bumper. Can be in poor condition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69 Mustang front bumper. Can be in poor condition.

Hi all,

Looking for a frunt bumper from a 69/70 mustang. Can be rusty and dinged I don't mind.

Thanks for reading.

Hi got front and back ones ,message me on Whatsapp on 07743351222 as am offshore at the moment

Comment

Believe my welder has one, decent shape
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Hi Ainslie,Pmustang, sorry I have been tied up and off the forum. Any information re front bumper would be very welcome. Thanks

Comment

Still offshore at the moment if you not in a hurry send me your email and I will send pictures when am on dry land

Comment

Thanks Ainslie.

Krwgt3@outlook.com

Comment

5280, Email me your request and that will remind me to see my welder tomorrow and take photos

I will say he is not the pack up and post type of guy so would need to be collected from him in Braintree Essex if you guys come together on a deal

Cheers. Peter
              Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
              We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
              X