‘67 REAR seatbelt buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘67 REAR seatbelt buckle

‘67 REAR seatbelt. I need only the half with the buckle but if you have the two halves that would be even better.

David

send a photo please
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Sorry I missed this Pete! I’ll dig out a picture from the interweb

Comment

This is the part I need (hopefully photo attached). The black buckle shown, including the webbing and the metal attachment plate at the other end.

I appreciate that whatever you might have is unlikely to have the shelby logo...

Comment

Hmmm, Don't think I have one of those in my seat belt pile. FYI, the black face unclips off and you can add the sticker/repaint the face. I need to look, Don't be afraid to text me to remind me tomorrow when I am at work, 0774 604906
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Many thanks Pete.

I thought the Cobra logo would be a sticker - Carroll was always a cheapskate!

David

Comment

Working...
            X