Used Aqua and White interior vinyl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Aqua and White interior vinyl....

I need to do a repair on my 1966 Mustang's Aqua and White interior, I just need some of the Aqua coloured vinyl to repair the driver seat side panel that has split.
    If anyone has kept their old original interior covers after renewing them I would be interested in your old covers or part of the old covers!
    Thanks, Paul.
    Email me at 540cam@gmail as I don't visit the forum that often. Click image for larger version

Name:	71.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	507.7 KB
ID:	1254254
    Not Photobucket.... by Paul Edwards, on Flickr
    2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
    1970 540 Pro Touring Camaro
    2005 5.7 Hemi Grand Cherokee

Past Mustang highlights......
    1969 428CJ 4 speed, black.
    1969 Boss 429, black.

Hello Paul .

I get interiors repaired regularly and the upholster gets vinyl dye mixed up and sprays it. Old material rarely matches due to fading, different manufacturers and different dye lots

Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Cheers Peter, thanks for the info, next time I see you I'll get your upholsterers details.
      Not Photobucket.... by Paul Edwards, on Flickr
      2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
      1970 540 Pro Touring Camaro
      2005 5.7 Hemi Grand Cherokee

Past Mustang highlights......
      1969 428CJ 4 speed, black.
      1969 Boss 429, black.

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
        Hello Paul .

I get interiors repaired regularly and the upholster gets vinyl dye mixed up and sprays it. Old material rarely matches due to fading, different manufacturers and different dye lots

Peter
        Would be interested who you use. I have a rip in my rear and most of the local companies I've spoken to say they can't repair Vinyl?

'99 Bright Atlantic Blue Convertible (Stock) & '67 Acapulco Blue Fastback (393 Stroker)
        http://www.67mustang.co.uk

Comment

Hello Gents. I use Kim the trimmer towards Ipswich. What she does it either repair the seam if torn on the seam or replaces the whole panel (I give her a bit of material from old seat covers) and they dyes it.
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
          X