Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted 2016 guard metallic mustang

Wanted
    mustang 2016 in guard metallic with manual transmission .must have fsh.
    In original condition.

Contact darryl 07837113570

One on ebay for sale at the moment !

Mustang

Comment

Thanks

I noticed it last time. Not registered with Ebay so could not reply. he has not put mobile number on .

Comment

So have somone who is registered with ebay send your number to the seller
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

I've sent a message via ebay, hopefully he'll check out this thread. Let us know how you get on

Why not register yourself with ebay? I've bought and sold many things over the years, I sold my last Mustang in 24 hours on there, my phone never stopped ringing !

Here's the ebay listing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-Ford...8AAOSwUGxdUatJ
          Paul

current ride 2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue

gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Thanks
            Darryl

Comment

Owner of Guard Metallic Mustang on EBay has now contacted me .

Thanks

Comment

Sweet, good luck,
                Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
                X