Mustang insurance from Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Sticky:Classic American Car Sales based in Braintree Essex: Mustangs a specialty

Just checking if anyone on here may want a late season deal on a convertible.

This one to be exact: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1973-Musta...8AAOSwIjJZSpzW

Car was a forum members car that we purchased and went about a few repairs. We removed a dent and repainted the drivers door, we had a new top installed, we had a perforated area around the fuel filler in the boot professionally repaired

We had the car MOT'd which is failed (all described in the auction) and it comes with a very nice group of parts, new door panels, new carpet and a lovely box of spares for the future.

The car owes us a fair amount and we could hold it til next year and put it back up to its original price but we have lots of cars in stock and coming and want to concentrate on them for the time being

We feel the car is very cheap now but if you want to make a good offer, you can own this very very original car.

Happy to chat if you would like to view or make an offer.

Cheers. Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Deal on a super solid coupe? V8 and Manual trans

Hello folks, Another super solid (thats why I bought it) car from ourselves.

Another one we have done some small repairs to (bottom of doors) and a few bits and bobs. A super solid car from North Carolina. Paint is best described as poor. Car runs perfect. I mean runs at the top 10 percent of cars we have. Engine bay is lovely and interior is very nice. Boot is super clean (could use a clean and detail but clean sheet metal everywhere) Underside has had from pans. Rest of floors are factory.

A great car to enjoy now and paint later.

We have discounted this quite a bit but I think there is some more room if you feel keen to have a deal. I will state the rear axle is off and we are looking for a replacement but that can give you a chance to save up some money if you want it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1125926993...84.m1555.l2649
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Might as well throw a fastback into the mix

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1125851222...84.m1555.l2649

We recently got this car in. Lovely little car with a nice body and great looks.

Manual, V8, fold down and sounds pretty damn mean

Its a driver quality car, Nothing untoward has been seen by ourselves on the body and really just needs some details.

What do I mean by details? Missing rubber trims, dash pad is rippled, things like that. NOT RUST REPAIR OR PAINT REPAIR :-)

Best part is that I had ordered a whole bunch of replacement bits that I though the car needed so they are included.

Let us know if you want to view the car or make an offer. We can't drop a bunch off the car as you can see its a cheap V8 fastback but if your keen we like to say yes.

We like to say YES on fair offers for any of our stock but just thought I would put some examples up in case you wanted to see some stock....as If I don't post enough photos.

cheers. Peter

San Jose California built 68 Mustang Fastback stored since the 1980s

Projects don't come much cleaner than this one.

Runs and drives, stored since the 80s so a thorough mechanical overview is recommended. Brakes, fluids, gaskets and so forth

I have over 100 photos of this car. The shell is as nice as they come.

Sweet 67 Fastback just purchased

One of our trusted car locators found this for us and we have just purchased it, Here in December.

V8/Auto/Console/Cragars