Mustang insurance from Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Thread: New member in Northern Ireland

Real Name
    Phil

New member in Northern Ireland

Hi folks. I have just joined after being advised to do some networking and hopefully see some cars in NI before deciding what to buy. I had a new 2015 Mustang for a while but it didn’t give me the vintage and “occasion” I was hoping for. Now I am on the search for a 65-68 model that will. I may have to take a road trip through the mainland to see some.
    If any members on here in NI would like to indulge me by showing off their 65-68s I would be most grateful. Looking forward to hearing from anyone. Thanks.

Real Name
    Mark
    Mocgb No
    Welcome to the forum. Have a chat with pmustang on here (Peter), he'll sort you out with a very good 65-68 Mustang.
    Mark
    69 Mach 1 M code www.fordmustangmach1.com
    Lotus Esprit Turbo www.lotusespritturbo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_B View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Have a chat with pmustang on here (Peter), he'll sort you out with a very good 65-68 Mustang.
    Thank you Mark, that is very kind.

Kaiser. We are more than happy to show you around the shop, looking at the different models and discussing possible problem areas on these cars. I would like to think that after a visit you will both know what model and year you want as well as have a good understanding of problem issues so that you can make an educated decision on whether a car you are looking at is a good one or a bad one.

We are also available by phone to have a conversation about your wants so you can determine if a trip to see me is worth your while.

We are also zero sales pressure so don't worry that if you come you will be encouraged to buy a car unduly.

cheers. Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Real Name
    Stew

Hi and welcome to the forum matey.

Real Name
    Matthew
    Mocgb No
    Welcome Phil it's good to see you on the site.

Cheers Matthew.
    Midland Mustangs LTD
    Sourcing and Sales of 1960s Classic Mustang Coupes
    www.midland-mustangs.co.uk

Real Name
    Phil K
    Mocgb No
    Gazza on here has 2 nice 65 fastbacks, both are good looking cars (ones an A code if I recall correctly) and both are reasonably priced.

Phil

Classic American Restoration Services
    01992 890969..............07590 431511
    www.totalmustang.co.uk ... www.philsworkshop.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/classicamer...rationservices