Mustang insurance from Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Thread: New member looking for his precious

Real Name
    Simon

New member looking for his precious

Hi all, just joined with a view to obtaining knowledge about 60ís coupes and acquiring one myself. I am feeling there is much to learn, but equally I cannot think of a better place in which to do so. I am not looking for a show car, just a good honest and solid example (289 auto preferred) which does not require much work other than a bit of minor fettling, owing to my limited mechanical capabilities!

Hello Skyman

Few folks on here sell Mustangs, me included

Happy to chat with you

A budget figure also assists us in telling you what to expect at that sort of price level

Cheers Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Real Name
    Les
    Mocgb No
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    Hi all, just joined with a view to obtaining knowledge about 60ís coupes and acquiring one myself. I am feeling there is much to learn, but equally I cannot think of a better place in which to do so. I am not looking for a show car, just a good honest and solid example (289 auto preferred) which does not require much work other than a bit of minor fettling, owing to my limited mechanical capabilities!
    Simon quite a few newcomers are popping up here I guess weather & probably something you have dreamed about etc etc
    Talk to Peter who has just posted to you. We have others on here like Gazza51 who sells Classics only like Peter.
    Whatever you do, before you hit the button, get info 1st. 50 odd year old cars that all need or needed work, can be
    a joy or a nightmare to own. By that I mean you may see a few on e bay at certain prices & think say Peters ones are
    to dear. There is a reason for that and not just profit. Pop up & see him, and the cars as they have ramps etc.
    If you get one elsewhere without the proper checks for serious rust, you could end up with a money pit.
    Good luck either way & welcome.
    For professional valeting http://goo.gl/vXP0j0
    Metal Polishing & Wheel Refurb http://www.promopolishing.co.uk/
    American Car sales+ Servicing & Parts http://www.boatwright.co.uk/
    Dent Removal http://www.dentx-uk.com/

Breakfast means Breakfast Support FREE speech. Independent borough of Havering http://goo.gl/pC3B8N

Real Name
    Simon

Many thanks for the greetings, guys. Budget is c. £25k but would prefer a bit less to allow me to personalise the car. One criteria is that I want reliability from the car, which would allow me to drive from the U.K. to my base in France - northern Dordogne, so 460 miles from Calais.

I have a beautiful white with red stripes coupe, auto and V8 arriving tomorrow

Stunning car with disk brakes

Its a car I sold a while back and I am assisting the owner to sell.

Happy.to send video and photos

£25k
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Real Name
    Simon

^^^^Peter, you may have a pm!

Cheers Peter

Real Name
    Lee
    Mocgb No
    Welcome to the Forum... can't go wrong with a 60's Stang

Lee